Gingerbread World Christmas Gift Box - Christmas Market in Exclusive Wooden Chest
A beautiful wooden gift chest packed full of the very best of our Christmas Collections. Exclusively from Gingerbread World the lid of the wooden box slides off to reveal German Lebkuchen pastries, chocolate and marzipan, festive napkins and a wooden Christmas ornament.
A handsome gift for friends and family as well as corporate clients and customers. The wooden chest is packaged in its own cardboard packaging for mailing.
- Aachener Dominoes, 125 g
- Asbach Brandy Bottles, 50 g
- Lebkuchen Schmidt Milk Chocolate Fruit Cookies, 200 g
- Niederegger Marzipan Loaf in Dark Chocolate, 125 g
- Lebkuchen Schmidt Speculatius, 125 g
- Lebkuchen Schmidt Mini-Stollen, 200 g
- Verpoorten-Advocaat Egg Liqueur Truffle Milk Chocolate Bar, 100 g
- Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate Bar with Cocoa Creme and Spekulatius Pieces, 100 g
- Victor Schmidt Mozartkugeln Gift Box, 297 g
- Lebkuchen Schmidt Elisen Roll, Glazed, 275 g
- Lebkuchen Schmidt Elisen Roll, Chocolate, 275 g
- Festive Paper Napkins
- Waldfabrik Wooden Christmas Ornament
- Postcard explaining the German traditions behind these items including a recipe for Glühwein
Items in gift packages may not be exactly as shown. Gingerbread World reserves the right to substitute items for similar items.
This item is not yet in stock but it is available to order. You can expect to receive this item in mid November.
This item is not yet in stock but it is available to order. You can expect to receive this item in late November.
Christmas items arrive in our warehouse from Germany at the end of October. This is because many of our items are perishable and we want to ensure everything is as fresh as possible. Many of our handcrafted items come from small workshops that sometimes get overwhelmed with orders and ship to Canada in the Fall.
Orders are packed and shipped in the order they were received by Gingerbread World. So if you placed your order in September it will be shipped before orders placed in October. You will receive a Shipping Confirmation when your Order has shipped.
Gingerbread World holds orders until all items in the order are available to ship at one time. Packages begin to be shipped to our customers by November 6.
So why should you buy and pay for something now in our online shop if it will only be shipped in November? By buying online early you are guaranteed to receive the item(s) you want. Gingerbread World is not able to re-stock items before Christmas and we only get one shipment of Christmas stock in the Fall. The last two years we have sold out of Lebkuchen Schmidt by December 2.
We Also Recommend
Gingerbread World Christmas Gift Box - German Favorites in Exclusive Wooden Chest