Gingerbread World Christmas Market Wooden Gift Chest
Find a whole German Christmas Market in this beautiful wooden chest – Dominosteine, Asbach Chocolate Brandy Bottles, Niederegger Marzipan, Praline Assortment with Dark, Milk and White filled Chocolates, Mozart Kugeln, Jamaican Rum Truffles and traditional German Christmas pastries – Lebkuchen Schmidt's Mini Lebuchen Assortment, Speculatius, Pfeffernusse and Stollen. Plus a special gift for 2019 - a Nutcracker bottle topper to celebrate Germany's wooden toy traditions.
A handsome and hefty Gift Chest to send to friends, customers or employees. A great way to share your cultural heritage or your favorite treats or your latest travel memories with those on your Christmas list.
Chest Size - 31 x 31 x 11 cm (12.25 x 12.25 x 4.375")
Items in gift packages may not be exactly as shown. Gingerbread World reserves the right to substitute items for similar items.
The 2019 Gingerbread World Christmas Market Wooden Gift Chest includes:
- Lambertz Dominosteine, 125 g
- Asbach Brandy Bottles - Liqueur-filled Dark Chocolate with Sugar-crust, 50 g
- Hamlet Belgian Chocolate Praline Assortment, 125 g
- Niederegger Marzipan Stick, Classic Marzipan in Dark Chocolate, 40 g
- Niederegger Marzipan Stick, Amarena Cherry Marzipan in Dark Chocolate, 40 g
- Coppenrath Mini Spekulatius Cookies with Dark Chocolate-base, 200 g
- Lebkuchen Schmidt Mini-Stollen, 200 g
- Schluckerwerder Jamaican Rum Truffles, 250 g
- Wicklein Lebkuchen Pfeffernusse, 300 g
- Victor Schmidt Mozart Kugeln Gift Box, 297 g
- Lebkuchen Schmidt Mini Elisen Lebkuchen Assorted, 165 g
- Nutcracker Wine Topper (use this in place of a cork after opening a bottle)(ok, so this item is not made in Germany but it is channeling hundreds of years of German Nutcracker tradition!)
- Postcard explaining the significance of the European Christmas Market and the treats inside the chest
- Wooden gift chest with slide lid