Gingerbread World Christmas Market Wooden Gift Chest
Find a whole German Christmas Market in this beautiful wooden chest – Dominosteine, Asbach Chocolate Brandy Bottles, Niederegger Marzipan, Verpoorten Advocat Egg Liqueur-Truffle Bar, Mozart Kugeln and an array of traditional German Christmas pastries – 2 types of Elisen Lebkuchen from Lebkuchen Schmidt, Speculatius biscuits, Aachener Printen and Stollen. Plus festive paper napkins and NEW for 2018 – the “famous” German Christmas Pickle Ornament handcrafted by 400 year old company Inge-Glas.
A handsome and hefty Gift Chest to send to friends, customers or employees. A great way to share your cultural heritage or your favorite treats or your latest travel memories with those on your Christmas list.
Chest Size - 31 x 31 x13 cm (12.25 x 12.25 x 5")
Shipping Weight -
Items in gift packages may not be exactly as shown. Gingerbread World reserves the right to substitute items for similar items.
The Gingerbread World Christmas Market Wooden Gift Chest includes:
- Lambertz Dominosteine, 250 g
- Asbach Brandy Bottles - Liqueur-filled Dark Chocolate with Sugar-crust, 50 g
- Lambertz Aachener Printen Cookies, Iced, 150 g
- Niederegger Marzipan Stick, Walnut Rum Marzipan in Dark Chocolate, 40 g
- Niederegger Marzipan Stick, Amarena Cherry Marzipan in Dark Chocolate, 40 g
- Coppenrath Mini Spekulatius Cookies with Milk Chocolate-base, 200 g
- Lebkuchen Schmidt Mini-Stollen, 200 g
- Verpoorten-Advocaat Eier-likor (Egg Liqueur) Truffle Milk Chocolate Bar, 100 g
- Victor Schmidt Mozart Kugeln Gift Box, 297 g
- Lebkuchen Schmidt Elisen Lebkuchen, Glazed, Individually packaged, 50 g each
- Lebkuchen Schmidt Mini Black Elise, 165 g
- Cocktail Napkins with Red Holiday Stars on White
- Inge-Glas German Pickle Ornament - mouth blown glass in traditional molds, lined with genuine silver and handpainted
- Postcard explaining the significance of the European Christmas Market and the treats inside the chest
- Wooden gift chest with slide lid