Lebkuchen Schmidt Artist Suitcase 2017 "Monet"
7 types of specialty biscuits. 2.34 lbs/1060 g net
Every year Lebkuchen Schmidt works with designers to develop the new line of Chests and Tins. Each year Schmidt introduces a Chest and Tin showcasing the work of a famous painter. A matching Artists Tin is included with the Chest filled with Premium Elisen Lebkuchen Bars.
The 2017 Art Suitcase showcases the works of famous Impressionist painter Claude Monet. Read our Blog post about the paintings depicted on this fabulous Suitcase Chest.
- Premium chocolate Elisen duo, 160 g
- Premium Elisen-Lebkuchen bars, chocolate coated, 125 g
- White Lebkuchen, decorated with almonds, 150 g
- Small Art Tin 2017, filled with Premium Elisen-Lebkuchen bars, assorted, 125 g
- Spicy Speculatius Biscuits, 125 g
- Nuremberg Nougat Buttons, 175 g
- Chocolate Fruit Cookies, 200 g
- Feinstes Schoko-Elisen-Duo, 160 g
- Feinste schokolierte Elisen-Schnitten, 125 g
- Weiße Lebkuchen, mit Mandeln gespickt, 150 g
- Kunst-Döschen 2017 mit feinsten Elisen- Schnitten, 2-fach sortiert, 125 g
- Feinwürziger Spekulatius, 125 g
- Nürnberger Nougat-Knöpfchen, 175 g
- Schokolade-Fruchtgebäck, 200 g
• Shipping weight • Gesamtgewicht: approx. 5.07 lbs • ca. 2.3 kg
• Size of chest • Maße Truhe: 30.5 x 27.5 x 8.5 cm
• Material • Material: Printed tin plate • Bedrucktes Metall
• Matching tin included • Passende Dose im Preis enthalten
This item is not yet in stock but it is available to order. You can expect to receive this item in late November.
Christmas items arrive in our warehouse from Germany at the end of October. This is because many of our items are perishable and we want to ensure everything is as fresh as possible. Many of our handcrafted items come from small workshops that sometimes get overwhelmed with orders and ship to Canada in the Fall.
Orders are packed and shipped in the order they were received by Gingerbread World. So if you placed your order in September it will be shipped before orders placed in October. You will receive a Shipping Confirmation when your Order has shipped.
Gingerbread World holds orders until all items in the order are available to ship at one time. Packages begin to be shipped to our customers by November 6.
So why should you buy and pay for something now in our online shop if it will only be shipped in November? By buying online early you are guaranteed to receive the item(s) you want. Gingerbread World is not able to re-stock items before Christmas and we only get one shipment of Christmas stock in the Fall. The last two years we have sold out of Lebkuchen Schmidt by December 2.
We Also Recommend
Lebkuchen Schmidt China Jar 90th Anniversary Edition