Lebkuchen Schmidt Winter Village Chest
4 types of specialty biscuits. 1.65 lbs/750 g net
One of my favorite chests 2 years in a row - I love the whimsical illustration of a wintry German village with a train laden with Christmas gifts pulling in. All sorts of amusing details are hidden in the picture.
This Chest is kind of "Lebkuchen Lite" - the Kaiserlein is a great traditional Lebkuchen but the other pastries are less gingerbread-y and more North American in taste.
Winter Village Chest includes:
- Kaiserlein, 250 g
- Spicy Speculatius Biscuits, 125 g
- Nuremberg Nougat Buttons, 175 g
- Milk Chocolate Fruit Cookies, 200 g
- Feinste glasierte Kaiser-Elisen-Lebkuchen, ohne Mehl im Lebkuchenteig, 330 g
- Feinwürziger Spekulatius, 125 g
- Nürnberger Nougat-Knöpfchen, 175 g
- Vollmilch-Schokolade-Fruchtgebäck, 200 g
• Shipping weight • Gesamtgewicht: approx. 2.87 lbs • ca. 1.3 kg
• Size of chest • Maße Truhe: 25.5 x 13 x 10.5 cm
• Material • Material: Printed tin plate • Bedrucktes Metall
This item is not yet in stock but it is available to order. You can expect to receive this item in late November.
Christmas items arrive in our warehouse from Germany at the end of October. This is because many of our items are perishable and we want to ensure everything is as fresh as possible. Many of our handcrafted items come from small workshops that sometimes get overwhelmed with orders and ship to Canada in the Fall.
Orders are packed and shipped in the order they were received by Gingerbread World. So if you placed your order in September it will be shipped before orders placed in October. You will receive a Shipping Confirmation when your Order has shipped.
Gingerbread World holds orders until all items in the order are available to ship at one time. Packages begin to be shipped to our customers by November 6.
So why should you buy and pay for something now in our online shop if it will only be shipped in November? By buying online early you are guaranteed to receive the item(s) you want. Gingerbread World is not able to re-stock items before Christmas and we only get one shipment of Christmas stock in the Fall. The last two years we have sold out of Lebkuchen Schmidt by December 2.
We Also Recommend
Lebkuchen Schmidt China Jar 90th Anniversary Edition