Nordzucker Zuckerhut Sugar Cone, 250 g
The Sugar Cone or Hat (Zuckerhut) is a key ingredient in the very yummy and potent Christmas tradition known as Feuerzangenbowle or Fire Punch.
- The cone is placed on a special stainless steel holder, which sits over a fireproof punch bowl or pot filled with hot, mulled red wine.
- High proof Rum is then ladled over the sugar cone (Zuckerhut).
- The cone is carefully lit with a long-handled match
- As the rum-soaked sugar cone melts and drips into the wine with all its spices and hints of citrus, the punch gets sweeter and more mellow - and more potent!
- It's a wonderful way to bring a glow to a Christmas, New Year's Eve, or holiday gathering.
We are very excited about Feuerzangenbowle for this Season and have a whole array of items you may want to check out in our new Collection. You may also want to visit our Pinterest Board "Feuerzangenbowle" for inspiration and recipes.
250 grams Net
For use with large Feuerzangenbowle Tray