Nordzucker Zuckerhut Sugar Cone, 250 g
The Sugar Cone or Hat (Zuckerhut) is a key ingredient in the very yummy and potent Christmas tradition known as Feuerzangenbowle or Fire Punch.
- The cone is placed on a special stainless steel holder, which sits over a fireproof punch bowl or pot filled with hot, mulled red wine.
- High proof Rum is then ladled over the sugar cone (Zuckerhut).
- The cone is carefully lit with a long-handled match
- As the rum-soaked sugar cone melts and drips into the wine with all its spices and hints of citrus, the punch gets sweeter and more mellow - and more potent!
- It's a wonderful way to bring a glow to a Christmas, New Year's Eve, or holiday gathering.
250 grams Net
This item is not yet in stock but it is available to order. You can expect to receive this item in mid November.
Christmas items arrive in our warehouse from Germany at the end of October. This is because many of our items are perishable and we want to ensure everything is as fresh as possible. Many of our handcrafted items come from small workshops that sometimes get overwhelmed with orders and ship to Canada in the Fall.
Orders are packed and shipped in the order they were received by Gingerbread World. So if you placed your order in September it will be shipped before orders placed in October. You will receive a Shipping Confirmation when your Order has shipped.
Gingerbread World holds orders until all items in the order are available to ship at one time. Packages begin to be shipped to our customers by November 6.
So why should you buy and pay for something now in our online shop if it will only be shipped in November? By buying online early you are guaranteed to receive the item(s) you want. Gingerbread World is not able to re-stock items before Christmas and we only get one shipment of Christmas stock in the Fall. The last two years we have sold out of Lebkuchen Schmidt by December 2.
We Also Recommend
Fire Cup Feuerzangenbowle ZuckerHütchen Small Sugar Cones - Speculatius Flavored - Set of 12