Lebkuchen Schmidt Overseas Parcel
16 types of specialty biscuits. 8.25 lbs/3740 g net
The best value box of Nuremberg specialties - and even more packed with goodness for 2017. Although it's called the "Overseas" Parcel - you of course can have it shipped anywhere in the world or right to your own front door!
Overseas Parcel includes:
- New: Mini Black-Elise, 165 g
- Premium Elisen-Lebkuchen bars, chocolate coated, 125 g
- Choice dessert Lebkuchen, 250 g
- White Lebkuchen, decorated with almonds, 150 g
- Choice chocolate coated Lebkuchen, 250 g
- Choice Lebkuchen in the Lebkuchen Roll, assorted, 500 g
- Kaiserlein, 250 g
- The Festive Tin 2017, filled with choice Lebkuchen, assorted, 300 g
- Dominoes, 200 g Domino, dominoes, dominosteine, dominoesteine
- Fairytale House filled with chocolate coated Lebkuchen hearts and a fairytale, 150 g
- Nuremberg Christstollen, 500 g
- Spicy Speculatius Biscuits, 125 g
- Dürer Bread, with milk chocolate base, 200 g
- Delicious dark piped shortbread cookies with milk chocolate base, 200 g
- Nuremberg Cinnamon Stars, 175 g
- Chocolate Fruit Cookies, 200 g
- Neu: Schwarze Mini-Elise, 165 g
- Feinste schokolierte Elisen-Schnitten, 125 g
- Feine Dessert-Lebkuchen, 250 g
- Weiße Lebkuchen, mit Mandeln gespickt, 150 g
- Feine Schokolade-Lebkuchen, 250 g
- Feine Oblaten-Lebkuchen in der Lebkuchen-Rolle, 2-fach sortiert, 500 g
- Kaiserlein, 250 g
- Festtags-Dose 2017 mit feinen gemischten Oblaten-Lebkuchen, 300 g
- Dominosteine (ohne Marzipan), 200 g
- Märchenhäuschen mit Schokolade-Lebkuchenherzen, 150 g, und einem Märchen
- Nürnberger Christstollen, 500 g
- Feinwürziger Spekulatius, 125 g
- Dürer-Brot, mit Vollmilch-Schokoboden, 200 g
- Feines dunkles Spritzgebäck mit Vollmilch-Schokoboden, 200 g
- Nürnberger Zimtsterne, 175 g
- Schokolade-Fruchtgebäck, 200 g
• Shipping weight • Gesamtgewicht: approx. 10.80 lbs • ca. 4.9 kg
• Size • Maße: 40 x 35 x 15 cm
This item is not yet in stock but it is available to order. You can expect to receive this item in late November.
Christmas items arrive in our warehouse from Germany at the end of October. This is because many of our items are perishable and we want to ensure everything is as fresh as possible. Many of our handcrafted items come from small workshops that sometimes get overwhelmed with orders and ship to Canada in the Fall.
Orders are packed and shipped in the order they were received by Gingerbread World. So if you placed your order in September it will be shipped before orders placed in October. You will receive a Shipping Confirmation when your Order has shipped.
Gingerbread World holds orders until all items in the order are available to ship at one time. Packages begin to be shipped to our customers by November 6.
So why should you buy and pay for something now in our online shop if it will only be shipped in November? By buying online early you are guaranteed to receive the item(s) you want. Gingerbread World is not able to re-stock items before Christmas and we only get one shipment of Christmas stock in the Fall. The last two years we have sold out of Lebkuchen Schmidt by December 2.
We Also Recommend
Lebkuchen Schmidt China Jar 90th Anniversary Edition